If you are not satisfied with your purchase of a LELIT appliance from LELIT USA, you may be eligible to return your appliance to Breville within 30 days from receipt of shipment. Please contact us for a Return Authorization (RA) number and begin our Returns Process.
Terms and conditions of Return & Refund Policy:
- The appliance must have been purchased directly from LELIT USA . Breville cannot accept returns of LELIT branded appliances purchased from other retailers or resellers.
- The purchased appliance must be in brand new condition with original packaging and accessories. Please note that Breville does not permit the return of or offer refunds for parts or accessories.
- Please contact us to commence the return process. Please do not return your appliance to Breville without first obtaining an Authorization number. Please note that Breville is not responsible for appliance that is lost or damaged without following our return process and without obtaining a valid Authorization number.
- The Return Authority number is valid for 14 calendar days from issuance.
- If the item is returnable and you send it back to us packed in the original, unmarked packaging, including any accessories, manuals and documentation that shipped with the appliance, Breville will offer you a refund based on your original method of payment.
Dead On Arrival (DOA): Product Failure Out of the Box
A LELIT appliance is considered DOA if it shows symptoms of an equipment failure, preventing basic operability, when you first use it after opening the box. If you believe that your product is DOA, please contact LELIT within 30 calendar days of the invoice date. LELIT will determine whether the product is DOA and will arrange for the DOA product's return and ship you a replacement product at LELIT 's expense.
For further information on warranty related claims, please refer to the Warranty Policy.
Breville USA Contact Information
Method of Contact
|Click here to obtain online form.
Head Office Address:
19400 S. Western Ave